We have been enjoying a rollercoaster ride of various tastes recently. The whole of last week turned out to be one big tasting session. We tried out pizzas from two new local pizzerias. One was mediocre, but the other one called "Hunta’s Pizza" was very satisfying indeed. We tried out their ‘Beer Nuts’ and ‘Pig Belly’ pizzas. Yes, the names are quite interesting and amusing at times, but they taste great. ‘Beer Nuts’ was roast chicken on a bed of …
Monthly Archive: April 2006
Get Recipes, Reviews, Tips & Cookbook Updates straight to your mailbox!
Fresh From The Republic
- Herb Pesto Stuffed Grilled Flatbread
- 15 Minute Home Churned Salted Maple Butter
- My Favourites List For October 2013
- Red Quinoa, Shaved Brussels Sprouts And Blueberry Salad
- Pacific Oysters With Frozen Mango And Chilli Dressing
- Savoury Buckwheat Omelettes, A Newspaper Column And The Title Of My First Cookbook
- Mango Berry And Turmeric Smoothie
- Apple Chai Spice Jam
- A Hunter Valley Adventure – Hot Air Ballooning, Pasta Class, Lakeside Picnic.
- A Very Exciting Announcement – Elle Australia Monthly Food Feature
latest pins ..