We have been enjoying a rollercoaster ride of various tastes recently. The whole of last week turned out to be one big tasting session. We tried out pizzas from two new local pizzerias. One was mediocre, but the other one called "Hunta’s Pizza" was very satisfying indeed. We tried out their ‘Beer Nuts’ and ‘Pig Belly’ pizzas. Yes, the names are quite interesting and amusing at times, but they taste great. ‘Beer Nuts’ was roast chicken on a bed of …
Monthly Archive: April 2006
- Hello! I am Sneh from Sydney - a Food & Lifestyle Photographer, Stylist, Designer & Mum. I am also the author of Tasty Express (Random House 2014). A wordsmith at heart, I have a fondness for rain, freshly baked bread and happy endings. This is my creative playground. Here you will find food to nourish your bodies & stories to enrich your souls.
Get Recipes straight to your mailbox!
- Friday List And Taking Time
- New Zealand Trip Part I
- Puffed Brown Rice And Grape Salad Plus Win A Marble Fruit Bowl From Marble Basics
- Caramel Grape Pound Cake
- Coconut Cream Horns Plus Get Published And Win A Magimix Patissier Worth $1199
- Grape Pickle With Rosemary And Star Anise
- Hot Cross Bun And Nutmeg Tray Bake
- Cook Republic Food Photography, Writing, Cooking And Styling Workshops For 2015
- Wholemeal Spaghetti Salad With Garlic Almond And Herb Crumbs
- Gingerbread Tiramisu