We have been enjoying a rollercoaster ride of various tastes recently. The whole of last week turned out to be one big tasting session. We tried out pizzas from two new local pizzerias. One was mediocre, but the other one called "Hunta’s Pizza" was very satisfying indeed. We tried out their ‘Beer Nuts’ and ‘Pig Belly’ pizzas. Yes, the names are quite interesting and amusing at times, but they taste great. ‘Beer Nuts’ was roast chicken on a bed of …
Monthly Archive: April 2006
Get Recipes straight to your mailbox!
Click for Reviews & Free Recipe Sampler.
- Coffee Nut Milk Plus Win A Nespresso Lattissima Machine Worth $579
- Flourless Pistachio Cake, A Birthday And Win Signed Copies Of My Cookbook
- Turmeric Roasted Cashews With Chia
- Charred Broccoli Mexican Salad
- My Favourites List For July 2014
- Welcome To Our New Kitchen (Renovation Before And After)
- How To Make Kimchi (Vegan And Gluten Free)
- Date Walnut Chia And Rosemary Cookies
- Are You Nuts Chocolate Powerballs
- How To Make Ghee From Butter In 30 Minutes
68.8k Fans Love Cook Republic