We have been enjoying a rollercoaster ride of various tastes recently. The whole of last week turned out to be one big tasting session. We tried out pizzas from two new local pizzerias. One was mediocre, but the other one called "Hunta’s Pizza" was very satisfying indeed. We tried out their ‘Beer Nuts’ and ‘Pig Belly’ pizzas. Yes, the names are quite interesting and amusing at times, but they taste great. ‘Beer Nuts’ was roast chicken on a bed of …
Monthly Archive: April 2006
Tasty Express, the first cookbook by Sneh Roy published by Random House, Australia is released on April 1, 2014. With over 100 recipes, stunning photographs and heaps of tips, tricks, stories and step-by-steps; this cookbook will become an essential part of your everyday cooking. Easy-to-make and easy-to-take mainly vegetarian recipes will become your lunchbox and weeknight staples.
Coconut Bircher Muesli, Carrot Cake Muffins, Kulfi Milk, Eggplant Lasagna Steaks, Kale Soup With Grilled Cheese, Brown Rice Biryani Salad, Quinoa Spice Croquettes, Sweet Potato And Pepita Burgers, Tofu And Cashew Curry, Burnt Butter Caramel Slice, Coconut Froyo and Gingerbread Tiramisu are just some of the delicious recipes you can whip up in about 30 minutes.
Get Recipes straight to your mailbox!
- No-Churn Condensed Milk And Jam Ice Cream
- Tasty Express – First Look, Cookbook Preview And Limited Edition Booklet
- Fiery Prawns On Wonton Crisps
- Rustic Lamb And Coconut Curry
- The Valentine Smoothie And Healthy Smoothie 101
- Quinoa Lentil And Smokey Eggplant Salad
- Strawberry Coconut Muffins With Chia Seeds
- Win A Vintage Inspired French Cheese Board, Laguiole Knives & French linen worth $200
- A Cabin By The River And Favourites List For January 2014
- Hot Turkey Quesadillas