We have been enjoying a rollercoaster ride of various tastes recently. The whole of last week turned out to be one big tasting session. We tried out pizzas from two new local pizzerias. One was mediocre, but the other one called "Hunta’s Pizza" was very satisfying indeed. We tried out their ‘Beer Nuts’ and ‘Pig Belly’ pizzas. Yes, the names are quite interesting and amusing at times, but they taste great. ‘Beer Nuts’ was roast chicken on a bed of …
Monthly Archive: April 2006
- Hello! I am Sneh from Sydney - a Food & Lifestyle Photographer, Stylist, Designer & Mum. I am also the author of Tasty Express (Random House 2014). A wordsmith at heart, I have a fondness for rain, freshly baked bread and happy endings. This is my creative playground. Here you will find food to nourish your bodies & stories to enrich your souls.
Get Recipes straight to your mailbox!
- Chickpea And Coconut Korma Curry With Pumpkin
- Super Green Falafel With Turmeric Tahini Sauce
- 10-Minute Vegan Raw Broccoli Tabouli
- Cauliflower Rice Biryani Salad
- Friday List And New Workshops For Spring Summer 2015
- Chocolate Bircher Muesli Cups With Toasted Marshmallows
- Tara’s Blueberry And Poppy Seed Snacking Cake
- Mushroom Broth
- Loaded Fish Tacos With Ceviche Salsa And Roast Corn
- Friday List And Mr Wilkinson’s Carrot Cake