We have been enjoying a rollercoaster ride of various tastes recently. The whole of last week turned out to be one big tasting session. We tried out pizzas from two new local pizzerias. One was mediocre, but the other one called "Hunta’s Pizza" was very satisfying indeed. We tried out their ‘Beer Nuts’ and ‘Pig Belly’ pizzas. Yes, the names are quite interesting and amusing at times, but they taste great. ‘Beer Nuts’ was roast chicken on a bed of …
Monthly Archive: April 2006
- Hello! I am Sneh from Sydney - a Food & Lifestyle Photographer, Stylist, Designer & Mum. I am also the author of Tasty Express (Random House 2014). A wordsmith at heart, I have a fondness for rain, freshly baked bread and happy endings. This is my creative playground. Here you will find food to nourish your bodies & stories to enrich your souls.
Get Recipes straight to your mailbox!
- Watermelon Agua Fresca
- Maple Roasted Dutch Carrots With Garlicky Carrot Top Hummus
- Quinoa Buttermilk Fried Chicken With Cabbage Slaw
- Sumac Roasted Eggplant, Lentil And Cherry Salad
- Lamington Cake
- Rhubarb Strawberry Balsamic Jam
- Spicy Cauliflower Falafel With Beetroot Dip
- New Zealand Trip Part II
- Tray Baked French Toast With Yuzu Curd
- Market Veggie Strata