"What Does Spelt Bread Mean" I asked the bread vendor at our local gourmet market today. "It is bread made from untreated, pure flour obtained from the ‘spelt’ grain" he said "And it makes the bread super-healthy and richer in fibre, proteins and other nutrients than any other kind of bread". Well, that sold me and I bought the "Sourdough Spelt Bread". We toasted it for breakfast, no frills or spreads … just pure and simple toast. It tasted great …
Monthly Archive: June 2006
- Hello! I am Sneh from Sydney - a Food & Lifestyle Photographer, Stylist, Designer & Mum. I am also the author of Tasty Express (Random House 2014). A wordsmith at heart, I have a fondness for rain, freshly baked bread and happy endings. This is my creative playground. Here you will find food to nourish your bodies & stories to enrich your souls.
Get Recipes straight to your mailbox!
- Creamy Coconut Millet Porridge
- Coffee Nut Milk Plus Win A Nespresso Lattissima Machine Worth $579
- Flourless Pistachio Cake, A Birthday And Win Signed Copies Of My Cookbook
- Turmeric Roasted Cashews With Chia
- Charred Broccoli Mexican Salad
- My Favourites List For July 2014
- Welcome To Our New Kitchen (Renovation Before And After)
- How To Make Kimchi (Vegan And Gluten Free)
- Date Walnut Chia And Rosemary Cookies
- Are You Nuts Chocolate Powerballs
73.1k Fans Love Cook Republic