"What Does Spelt Bread Mean" I asked the bread vendor at our local gourmet market today. "It is bread made from untreated, pure flour obtained from the ‘spelt’ grain" he said "And it makes the bread super-healthy and richer in fibre, proteins and other nutrients than any other kind of bread". Well, that sold me and I bought the "Sourdough Spelt Bread". We toasted it for breakfast, no frills or spreads … just pure and simple toast. It tasted great …
Monthly Archive: June 2006
Get Recipes straight to your mailbox!
Click for Reviews & Free Recipe Sampler.
- Turmeric Roasted Cashews With Chia
- Charred Broccoli Mexican Salad
- My Favourites List For July 2014
- Welcome To Our New Kitchen (Renovation Before And After)
- How To Make Kimchi (Vegan And Gluten Free)
- Date Walnut Chia And Rosemary Cookies
- Are You Nuts Chocolate Powerballs
- How To Make Ghee From Butter In 30 Minutes
- Cacao Banana Bread With Strawberries
- The Amazing Bookworld Cookbook Giveaway Worth $450
66.8k Fans Love Cook Republic