"What Does Spelt Bread Mean" I asked the bread vendor at our local gourmet market today. "It is bread made from untreated, pure flour obtained from the ‘spelt’ grain" he said "And it makes the bread super-healthy and richer in fibre, proteins and other nutrients than any other kind of bread". Well, that sold me and I bought the "Sourdough Spelt Bread". We toasted it for breakfast, no frills or spreads … just pure and simple toast. It tasted great …
Monthly Archive: June 2006
Get Recipes, Reviews, Tips & Cookbook Updates straight to your mailbox!
Fresh From The Republic
- Herb Pesto Stuffed Grilled Flatbread
- 15 Minute Home Churned Salted Maple Butter
- My Favourites List For October 2013
- Red Quinoa, Shaved Brussels Sprouts And Blueberry Salad
- Pacific Oysters With Frozen Mango And Chilli Dressing
- Savoury Buckwheat Omelettes, A Newspaper Column And The Title Of My First Cookbook
- Mango Berry And Turmeric Smoothie
- Apple Chai Spice Jam
- A Hunter Valley Adventure – Hot Air Ballooning, Pasta Class, Lakeside Picnic.
- A Very Exciting Announcement – Elle Australia Monthly Food Feature
latest pins ..