I have a deep-rooted bond with ginger, no pun intended! Like my PC, it is something I cannot do without for even a single day. So come winter when the ginger prices in Sydney shoot through the supermarket roofs and it becomes more and more scarce, I get very grumpy. I need it in my daily cuppa of ‘Adrak Chai’. I need it for making my curries and flavouring my stir-fries every other day. I use it quite liberally too. …
Monthly Archive: May 2007
- Hello! I am Sneh from Sydney - a Food & Lifestyle Photographer, Stylist, Designer & Mum. I am also the author of Tasty Express (Random House 2014). A wordsmith at heart, I have a fondness for rain, freshly baked bread and happy endings. This is my creative playground. Here you will find food to nourish your bodies & stories to enrich your souls.
Get Recipes straight to your mailbox!
- Watermelon Agua Fresca
- Maple Roasted Dutch Carrots With Garlicky Carrot Top Hummus
- Quinoa Buttermilk Fried Chicken With Cabbage Slaw
- Sumac Roasted Eggplant, Lentil And Cherry Salad
- Lamington Cake
- Rhubarb Strawberry Balsamic Jam
- Spicy Cauliflower Falafel With Beetroot Dip
- New Zealand Trip Part II
- Tray Baked French Toast With Yuzu Curd
- Market Veggie Strata