I have a deep-rooted bond with ginger, no pun intended! Like my PC, it is something I cannot do without for even a single day. So come winter when the ginger prices in Sydney shoot through the supermarket roofs and it becomes more and more scarce, I get very grumpy. I need it in my daily cuppa of ‘Adrak Chai’. I need it for making my curries and flavouring my stir-fries every other day. I use it quite liberally too. …
Monthly Archive: May 2007
- Hello! I am Sneh from Sydney - a Food & Lifestyle Photographer, Stylist, Designer & Mum. I am also the author of Tasty Express (Random House 2014). A wordsmith at heart, I have a fondness for rain, freshly baked bread and happy endings. This is my creative playground. Here you will find food to nourish your bodies & stories to enrich your souls.
Get Recipes straight to your mailbox!
- Grape Pickle With Rosemary And Star Anise
- Hot Cross Bun And Nutmeg Tray Bake
- Cook Republic Food Photography, Writing, Cooking And Styling Workshops For 2015
- Wholemeal Spaghetti Salad With Garlic Almond And Herb Crumbs
- Gingerbread Tiramisu
- Four Naturally Delicious Yoghurt Wellness Face Masks
- Chocolate Bomba With Tiramisu Cream And Win A Trip To Italy With Lavazza
- Roasted Red Capsicum Hummus
- Coconut Yoghurt Dosa With Spicy Chickpea Chutney
- Setting Up A Spring Veggie Patch, Test Driving Ford Kuga Plus Win $500 Temple And Webster Voucher