I have a deep-rooted bond with ginger, no pun intended! Like my PC, it is something I cannot do without for even a single day. So come winter when the ginger prices in Sydney shoot through the supermarket roofs and it becomes more and more scarce, I get very grumpy. I need it in my daily cuppa of ‘Adrak Chai’. I need it for making my curries and flavouring my stir-fries every other day. I use it quite liberally too. …
Monthly Archive: May 2007
Tasty Express, the first cookbook by Sneh Roy published by Random House, Australia is released on April 1, 2014. With over 100 recipes, stunning photographs and heaps of tips, tricks, stories and step-by-steps; this cookbook will become an essential part of your everyday cooking. Easy-to-make and easy-to-take mainly vegetarian recipes will become your lunchbox and weeknight staples.
Coconut Bircher Muesli, Carrot Cake Muffins, Kulfi Milk, Eggplant Lasagna Steaks, Kale Soup With Grilled Cheese, Brown Rice Biryani Salad, Quinoa Spice Croquettes, Sweet Potato And Pepita Burgers, Tofu And Cashew Curry, Burnt Butter Caramel Slice, Coconut Froyo and Gingerbread Tiramisu are just some of the delicious recipes you can whip up in about 30 minutes.
Get Recipes straight to your mailbox!
- Renovation Woes, Fun Loom, A Book Launch And April 2014 Favourites
- Milk Chocolate Popcorn With Sprinkles
- Zucchini Noodles With Thai Pesto Plus Free Tasty Express Recipe Sampler
- Amaranth Coffee And Walnut Cake
- Macaroon Bread, Eight Years Of Blogging And A Worldwide Giveaway Of My Cookbook
- No-Churn Condensed Milk And Jam Ice Cream
- Tasty Express – First Look, Cookbook Preview And Limited Edition Booklet
- Fiery Prawns On Wonton Crisps
- Rustic Lamb And Coconut Curry
- The Valentine Smoothie And Healthy Smoothie 101