I have a deep-rooted bond with ginger, no pun intended! Like my PC, it is something I cannot do without for even a single day. So come winter when the ginger prices in Sydney shoot through the supermarket roofs and it becomes more and more scarce, I get very grumpy. I need it in my daily cuppa of ‘Adrak Chai’. I need it for making my curries and flavouring my stir-fries every other day. I use it quite liberally too. …
Monthly Archive: May 2007
Get Recipes, Reviews, Tips & Cookbook Updates straight to your mailbox!
Fresh From The Republic
- Herb Pesto Stuffed Grilled Flatbread
- 15 Minute Home Churned Salted Maple Butter
- My Favourites List For October 2013
- Red Quinoa, Shaved Brussels Sprouts And Blueberry Salad
- Pacific Oysters With Frozen Mango And Chilli Dressing
- Savoury Buckwheat Omelettes, A Newspaper Column And The Title Of My First Cookbook
- Mango Berry And Turmeric Smoothie
- Apple Chai Spice Jam
- A Hunter Valley Adventure – Hot Air Ballooning, Pasta Class, Lakeside Picnic.
- A Very Exciting Announcement – Elle Australia Monthly Food Feature
latest pins ..