Indian meals are very unique, with the hosts going all out to make their guests feel like royalty ..literally! Even in this day and age of casual dining and entertaining amongst friends and family, when you are invited to an Indian home for a traditional Indian meal, the lady of the house will most probably not sit down to eat with everyone. Instead she will spend all her time running around, catering to everyone’s needs, fresh hot ‘puris’ from the …
Monthly Archive: December 2007
Summer Workshop – Last Few Spots Left ….
- Hello! I am Sneh from Sydney - a Food & Lifestyle Photographer, Stylist, Designer & Mum. I am also the author of Tasty Express (Random House 2014). A wordsmith at heart, I have a fondness for rain, freshly baked bread and happy endings. This is my creative playground. Here you will find food to nourish your bodies & stories to enrich your souls.
Get Recipes straight to your mailbox!
- Apple Crumble Bircher With Macadamia Milk
- Bombay Potatoes
- Trashy Chestnut Brownie Cake
- Red Hot Chicken And Fried Cheese Meatballs
- Roasted Rhubarb And Chia Parfait
- Chickpea And Coconut Korma Curry With Pumpkin
- Super Green Falafel With Turmeric Tahini Sauce
- 10-Minute Vegan Raw Broccoli Tabouli
- Cauliflower Rice Biryani Salad
- Friday List And New Workshops For Spring Summer 2015