Indian meals are very unique, with the hosts going all out to make their guests feel like royalty ..literally! Even in this day and age of casual dining and entertaining amongst friends and family, when you are invited to an Indian home for a traditional Indian meal, the lady of the house will most probably not sit down to eat with everyone. Instead she will spend all her time running around, catering to everyone’s needs, fresh hot ‘puris’ from the …
Monthly Archive: December 2007
- Hello! I am Sneh from Sydney - a Food & Lifestyle Photographer, Stylist, Designer & Mum. I am also the author of Tasty Express (Random House 2014). A wordsmith at heart, I have a fondness for rain, freshly baked bread and happy endings. This is my creative playground. Here you will find food to nourish your bodies & stories to enrich your souls.
Get Recipes straight to your mailbox!
- Roasted Red Capsicum Hummus
- Coconut Yoghurt Dosa With Spicy Chickpea Chutney
- Setting Up A Spring Veggie Patch, Test Driving Ford Kuga Plus Win $500 Temple And Webster Voucher
- Peanut Butter And Dark Chocolate Skillet Cookie Plus Win 5 One Year Subscriptions To Taste Magazine
- Supermarket Roast Chicken Tostadas With Yoghurt Coleslaw
- Rye Bread And Chilli Stir-Fry
- Win Six Copies Of Indulgent Cakes By The Australian Women’s Weekly Worth $300
- Turmeric Mushroom Salad With Beetroot And Sweet Potato
- Roasted Corn And Raw Zucchini Coleslaw. Win A Copy Of Plenty More By Yotam Ottolenghi
- She is gone. A list of favourites for October 2014.
85.0k Fans Love Cook Republic