Indian meals are very unique, with the hosts going all out to make their guests feel like royalty ..literally! Even in this day and age of casual dining and entertaining amongst friends and family, when you are invited to an Indian home for a traditional Indian meal, the lady of the house will most probably not sit down to eat with everyone. Instead she will spend all her time running around, catering to everyone’s needs, fresh hot ‘puris’ from the …
Monthly Archive: December 2007
- Hello! I am Sneh from Sydney - a Food & Lifestyle Photographer, Stylist, Designer & Mum. I am also the author of Tasty Express (Random House 2014). A wordsmith at heart, I have a fondness for rain, freshly baked bread and happy endings. This is my creative playground. Here you will find food to nourish your bodies & stories to enrich your souls.
Get Recipes straight to your mailbox!
- Watermelon Agua Fresca
- Maple Roasted Dutch Carrots With Garlicky Carrot Top Hummus
- Quinoa Buttermilk Fried Chicken With Cabbage Slaw
- Sumac Roasted Eggplant, Lentil And Cherry Salad
- Lamington Cake
- Rhubarb Strawberry Balsamic Jam
- Spicy Cauliflower Falafel With Beetroot Dip
- New Zealand Trip Part II
- Tray Baked French Toast With Yuzu Curd
- Market Veggie Strata