Indian meals are very unique, with the hosts going all out to make their guests feel like royalty ..literally! Even in this day and age of casual dining and entertaining amongst friends and family, when you are invited to an Indian home for a traditional Indian meal, the lady of the house will most probably not sit down to eat with everyone. Instead she will spend all her time running around, catering to everyone’s needs, fresh hot ‘puris’ from the …
Monthly Archive: December 2007
- Hello! I am Sneh from Sydney - a Food & Lifestyle Photographer, Stylist, Designer & Mum. I am also the author of Tasty Express (Random House 2014). A wordsmith at heart, I have a fondness for rain, freshly baked bread and happy endings. This is my creative playground. Here you will find food to nourish your bodies & stories to enrich your souls.
Get Recipes straight to your mailbox!
- Chocolate Bircher Muesli Cups With Toasted Marshmallows
- Tara’s Blueberry And Poppy Seed Snacking Cake
- Mushroom Broth
- Loaded Fish Tacos With Ceviche Salsa And Roast Corn
- Friday List And Mr Wilkinson’s Carrot Cake
- Postcards From The Cook Republic Hands On Food Photography And Styling Workshop
- Late Summer Mozzarella Zucchini Salad And Postcards From The Cook Republic Food Writing And Photography Workshop
- Friday List And Taking Time
- New Zealand Trip Part I
- Puffed Brown Rice And Grape Salad Plus Win A Marble Fruit Bowl From Marble Basics