I’ve been bringing home a small tub of fresh crab meat from the supermarket for the past few weeks. I usually make something the day I bring it home. I love that the hassle of cleaning and cooking a crab is taken out of the process. I was introduced to this brilliant concept of packing freshly cooked crabs at the Sydney Good Food And Wine Show earlier this year. I was craving for something more savory than my usual …
Monthly Archive: October 2009
Summer Workshop – Last Few Spots Left ….
- Hello! I am Sneh from Sydney - a Food & Lifestyle Photographer, Stylist, Designer & Mum. I am also the author of Tasty Express (Random House 2014). A wordsmith at heart, I have a fondness for rain, freshly baked bread and happy endings. This is my creative playground. Here you will find food to nourish your bodies & stories to enrich your souls.
Get Recipes straight to your mailbox!
- Bombay Potatoes
- Trashy Chestnut Brownie Cake
- Red Hot Chicken And Fried Cheese Meatballs
- Roasted Rhubarb And Chia Parfait
- Chickpea And Coconut Korma Curry With Pumpkin
- Super Green Falafel With Turmeric Tahini Sauce
- 10-Minute Vegan Raw Broccoli Tabouli
- Cauliflower Rice Biryani Salad
- Friday List And New Workshops For Spring Summer 2015
- Chocolate Bircher Muesli Cups With Toasted Marshmallows