I’ve been bringing home a small tub of fresh crab meat from the supermarket for the past few weeks. I usually make something the day I bring it home. I love that the hassle of cleaning and cooking a crab is taken out of the process. I was introduced to this brilliant concept of packing freshly cooked crabs at the Sydney Good Food And Wine Show earlier this year. I was craving for something more savory than my usual …
Monthly Archive: October 2009
- Hello! I am Sneh from Sydney - a Food & Lifestyle Photographer, Stylist, Designer & Mum. I am also the author of Tasty Express (Random House 2014). A wordsmith at heart, I have a fondness for rain, freshly baked bread and happy endings. This is my creative playground. Here you will find food to nourish your bodies & stories to enrich your souls.
Get Recipes straight to your mailbox!
- Friday List And New Workshops For Spring Summer 2015
- Chocolate Bircher Muesli Cups With Toasted Marshmallows
- Tara’s Blueberry And Poppy Seed Snacking Cake
- Mushroom Broth
- Loaded Fish Tacos With Ceviche Salsa And Roast Corn
- Friday List And Mr Wilkinson’s Carrot Cake
- Postcards From The Cook Republic Hands On Food Photography And Styling Workshop
- Late Summer Mozzarella Zucchini Salad And Postcards From The Cook Republic Food Writing And Photography Workshop
- Friday List And Taking Time
- New Zealand Trip Part I