I’ve been bringing home a small tub of fresh crab meat from the supermarket for the past few weeks. I usually make something the day I bring it home. I love that the hassle of cleaning and cooking a crab is taken out of the process. I was introduced to this brilliant concept of packing freshly cooked crabs at the Sydney Good Food And Wine Show earlier this year. I was craving for something more savory than my usual …
Monthly Archive: October 2009
Get Recipes, Reviews, Tips & Cookbook Updates straight to your mailbox!
Fresh From The Republic
- Herb Pesto Stuffed Grilled Flatbread
- 15 Minute Home Churned Salted Maple Butter
- My Favourites List For October 2013
- Red Quinoa, Shaved Brussels Sprouts And Blueberry Salad
- Pacific Oysters With Frozen Mango And Chilli Dressing
- Savoury Buckwheat Omelettes, A Newspaper Column And The Title Of My First Cookbook
- Mango Berry And Turmeric Smoothie
- Apple Chai Spice Jam
- A Hunter Valley Adventure – Hot Air Ballooning, Pasta Class, Lakeside Picnic.
- A Very Exciting Announcement – Elle Australia Monthly Food Feature
latest pins ..