I’ve been bringing home a small tub of fresh crab meat from the supermarket for the past few weeks. I usually make something the day I bring it home. I love that the hassle of cleaning and cooking a crab is taken out of the process. I was introduced to this brilliant concept of packing freshly cooked crabs at the Sydney Good Food And Wine Show earlier this year. I was craving for something more savory than my usual …
Monthly Archive: October 2009
- Hello! I am Sneh from Sydney - a Food & Lifestyle Photographer, Stylist, Designer & Mum. I am also the author of Tasty Express (Random House 2014). A wordsmith at heart, I have a fondness for rain, freshly baked bread and happy endings. This is my creative playground. Here you will find food to nourish your bodies & stories to enrich your souls.
Get Recipes straight to your mailbox!
- Rye Bread And Chilli Stir-Fry
- Win Six Copies Of Indulgent Cakes By The Australian Women’s Weekly Worth $300
- Turmeric Mushroom Salad With Beetroot And Sweet Potato
- Roasted Corn And Raw Zucchini Coleslaw. Win A Copy Of Plenty More By Yotam Ottolenghi
- She is gone. A list of favourites for October 2014.
- Savoury Quinoa Waffles
- Creamy Coconut Millet Porridge
- Coffee Nut Milk Plus Win A Nespresso Lattissima Machine Worth $579 (CLOSED)
- Flourless Pistachio Cake, A Birthday And Win Signed Copies Of My Cookbook
- Turmeric Roasted Cashews With Chia
78.4k Fans Love Cook Republic