I’ve been bringing home a small tub of fresh crab meat from the supermarket for the past few weeks. I usually make something the day I bring it home. I love that the hassle of cleaning and cooking a crab is taken out of the process. I was introduced to this brilliant concept of packing freshly cooked crabs at the Sydney Good Food And Wine Show earlier this year. I was craving for something more savory than my usual …
Monthly Archive: October 2009
- Hello! I am Sneh from Sydney - a Food & Lifestyle Photographer, Stylist, Designer & Mum. I am also the author of Tasty Express (Random House 2014). A wordsmith at heart, I have a fondness for rain, freshly baked bread and happy endings. This is my creative playground. Here you will find food to nourish your bodies & stories to enrich your souls.
Get Recipes straight to your mailbox!
- Four Naturally Delicious Yoghurt Wellness Face Masks
- Chocolate Bomba With Tiramisu Cream And Win A Trip To Italy With Lavazza
- Roasted Red Capsicum Hummus
- Coconut Yoghurt Dosa With Spicy Chickpea Chutney
- Setting Up A Spring Veggie Patch, Test Driving Ford Kuga Plus Win $500 Temple And Webster Voucher
- Peanut Butter And Dark Chocolate Skillet Cookie Plus Win 5 One Year Subscriptions To Taste Magazine
- Supermarket Roast Chicken Tostadas With Yoghurt Coleslaw
- Rye Bread And Chilli Stir-Fry
- Win Six Copies Of Indulgent Cakes By The Australian Women’s Weekly Worth $300
- Turmeric Mushroom Salad With Beetroot And Sweet Potato
88.9k Fans Love Cook Republic