I’ve been bringing home a small tub of fresh crab meat from the supermarket for the past few weeks. I usually make something the day I bring it home. I love that the hassle of cleaning and cooking a crab is taken out of the process. I was introduced to this brilliant concept of packing freshly cooked crabs at the Sydney Good Food And Wine Show earlier this year. I was craving for something more savory than my usual …
Monthly Archive: October 2009
- Hello! I am Sneh from Sydney - a Food & Lifestyle Photographer, Stylist, Designer & Mum. I am also the author of Tasty Express (Random House 2014). A wordsmith at heart, I have a fondness for rain, freshly baked bread and happy endings. This is my creative playground. Here you will find food to nourish your bodies & stories to enrich your souls.
Get Recipes straight to your mailbox!
- Watermelon Agua Fresca
- Maple Roasted Dutch Carrots With Garlicky Carrot Top Hummus
- Quinoa Buttermilk Fried Chicken With Cabbage Slaw
- Sumac Roasted Eggplant, Lentil And Cherry Salad
- Lamington Cake
- Rhubarb Strawberry Balsamic Jam
- Spicy Cauliflower Falafel With Beetroot Dip
- New Zealand Trip Part II
- Tray Baked French Toast With Yuzu Curd
- Market Veggie Strata