For the past several weekends, we have been having pancakes in all shapes and sizes for breakfast. We’ve done Dutch, traditional American and even silly animal ones. It was time to break the pancake run this weekend. Browsing through Bill Granger’s Holiday cookbook for inspiration, a photograph of triangle scones in a pan jumped out at me. I love scones! Cranberry scones are my favorite. But I have always made them in their traditional rounded scone shapes. Rolling the scone …
Monthly Archive: June 2010
Get Recipes straight to your mailbox!
Click for Reviews & Free Recipe Sampler.
- Turmeric Roasted Cashews With Chia
- Charred Broccoli Mexican Salad
- My Favourites List For July 2014
- Welcome To Our New Kitchen (Renovation Before And After)
- How To Make Kimchi (Vegan And Gluten Free)
- Date Walnut Chia And Rosemary Cookies
- Are You Nuts Chocolate Powerballs
- How To Make Ghee From Butter In 30 Minutes
- Cacao Banana Bread With Strawberries
- The Amazing Bookworld Cookbook Giveaway Worth $450
66.3k Fans Love Cook Republic