For the past several weekends, we have been having pancakes in all shapes and sizes for breakfast. We’ve done Dutch, traditional American and even silly animal ones. It was time to break the pancake run this weekend. Browsing through Bill Granger’s Holiday cookbook for inspiration, a photograph of triangle scones in a pan jumped out at me. I love scones! Cranberry scones are my favorite. But I have always made them in their traditional rounded scone shapes. Rolling the scone …
Monthly Archive: June 2010
- Hello! I am Sneh from Sydney - a Food & Lifestyle Photographer, Stylist, Designer & Mum. I am also the author of Tasty Express (Random House 2014). A wordsmith at heart, I have a fondness for rain, freshly baked bread and happy endings. This is my creative playground. Here you will find food to nourish your bodies & stories to enrich your souls.
Get Recipes straight to your mailbox!
- Friday List And Taking Time
- New Zealand Trip Part I
- Puffed Brown Rice And Grape Salad Plus Win A Marble Fruit Bowl From Marble Basics
- Caramel Grape Pound Cake
- Coconut Cream Horns Plus Get Published And Win A Magimix Patissier Worth $1199
- Grape Pickle With Rosemary And Star Anise
- Hot Cross Bun And Nutmeg Tray Bake
- Cook Republic Food Photography, Writing, Cooking And Styling Workshops For 2015
- Wholemeal Spaghetti Salad With Garlic Almond And Herb Crumbs
- Gingerbread Tiramisu