For the past several weekends, we have been having pancakes in all shapes and sizes for breakfast. We’ve done Dutch, traditional American and even silly animal ones. It was time to break the pancake run this weekend. Browsing through Bill Granger’s Holiday cookbook for inspiration, a photograph of triangle scones in a pan jumped out at me. I love scones! Cranberry scones are my favorite. But I have always made them in their traditional rounded scone shapes. Rolling the scone …
Monthly Archive: June 2010
Get Recipes, Reviews, Tips & Cookbook Updates straight to your mailbox!
Fresh From The Republic
- Herb Pesto Stuffed Grilled Flatbread
- 15 Minute Home Churned Salted Maple Butter
- My Favourites List For October 2013
- Red Quinoa, Shaved Brussels Sprouts And Blueberry Salad
- Pacific Oysters With Frozen Mango And Chilli Dressing
- Savoury Buckwheat Omelettes, A Newspaper Column And The Title Of My First Cookbook
- Mango Berry And Turmeric Smoothie
- Apple Chai Spice Jam
- A Hunter Valley Adventure – Hot Air Ballooning, Pasta Class, Lakeside Picnic.
- A Very Exciting Announcement – Elle Australia Monthly Food Feature
latest pins ..