For the past several weekends, we have been having pancakes in all shapes and sizes for breakfast. We’ve done Dutch, traditional American and even silly animal ones. It was time to break the pancake run this weekend. Browsing through Bill Granger’s Holiday cookbook for inspiration, a photograph of triangle scones in a pan jumped out at me. I love scones! Cranberry scones are my favorite. But I have always made them in their traditional rounded scone shapes. Rolling the scone …
Monthly Archive: June 2010
Summer Workshop – Last Few Spots Left ….
- Hello! I am Sneh from Sydney - a Food & Lifestyle Photographer, Stylist, Designer & Mum. I am also the author of Tasty Express (Random House 2014). A wordsmith at heart, I have a fondness for rain, freshly baked bread and happy endings. This is my creative playground. Here you will find food to nourish your bodies & stories to enrich your souls.
Get Recipes straight to your mailbox!
- Apple Crumble Bircher With Macadamia Milk
- Bombay Potatoes
- Trashy Chestnut Brownie Cake
- Red Hot Chicken And Fried Cheese Meatballs
- Roasted Rhubarb And Chia Parfait
- Chickpea And Coconut Korma Curry With Pumpkin
- Super Green Falafel With Turmeric Tahini Sauce
- 10-Minute Vegan Raw Broccoli Tabouli
- Cauliflower Rice Biryani Salad
- Friday List And New Workshops For Spring Summer 2015