For the past several weekends, we have been having pancakes in all shapes and sizes for breakfast. We’ve done Dutch, traditional American and even silly animal ones. It was time to break the pancake run this weekend. Browsing through Bill Granger’s Holiday cookbook for inspiration, a photograph of triangle scones in a pan jumped out at me. I love scones! Cranberry scones are my favorite. But I have always made them in their traditional rounded scone shapes. Rolling the scone …
Monthly Archive: June 2010
- Hello! I am Sneh from Sydney - a Food & Lifestyle Photographer, Stylist, Designer & Mum. I am also the author of Tasty Express (Random House 2014). A wordsmith at heart, I have a fondness for rain, freshly baked bread and happy endings. This is my creative playground. Here you will find food to nourish your bodies & stories to enrich your souls.
Get Recipes straight to your mailbox!
- Rye Bread And Chilli Stir-Fry
- Win Six Copies Of Indulgent Cakes By The Australian Women’s Weekly Worth $300
- Turmeric Mushroom Salad With Beetroot And Sweet Potato
- Roasted Corn And Raw Zucchini Coleslaw. Win A Copy Of Plenty More By Yotam Ottolenghi
- She is gone. A list of favourites for October 2014.
- Savoury Quinoa Waffles
- Creamy Coconut Millet Porridge
- Coffee Nut Milk Plus Win A Nespresso Lattissima Machine Worth $579 (CLOSED)
- Flourless Pistachio Cake, A Birthday And Win Signed Copies Of My Cookbook
- Turmeric Roasted Cashews With Chia
78.6k Fans Love Cook Republic