For the past several weekends, we have been having pancakes in all shapes and sizes for breakfast. We’ve done Dutch, traditional American and even silly animal ones. It was time to break the pancake run this weekend. Browsing through Bill Granger’s Holiday cookbook for inspiration, a photograph of triangle scones in a pan jumped out at me. I love scones! Cranberry scones are my favorite. But I have always made them in their traditional rounded scone shapes. Rolling the scone …
Monthly Archive: June 2010
- Hello! I am Sneh from Sydney - a Food & Lifestyle Photographer, Stylist, Designer & Mum. I am also the author of Tasty Express (Random House 2014). A wordsmith at heart, I have a fondness for rain, freshly baked bread and happy endings. This is my creative playground. Here you will find food to nourish your bodies & stories to enrich your souls.
Get Recipes straight to your mailbox!
- Gingerbread Tiramisu
- Four Naturally Delicious Yoghurt Wellness Face Masks
- Chocolate Bomba With Tiramisu Cream And Win A Trip To Italy With Lavazza
- Roasted Red Capsicum Hummus
- Coconut Yoghurt Dosa With Spicy Chickpea Chutney
- Setting Up A Spring Veggie Patch, Test Driving Ford Kuga Plus Win $500 Temple And Webster Voucher
- Peanut Butter And Dark Chocolate Skillet Cookie Plus Win 5 One Year Subscriptions To Taste Magazine
- Supermarket Roast Chicken Tostadas With Yoghurt Coleslaw
- Rye Bread And Chilli Stir-Fry
- Win Six Copies Of Indulgent Cakes By The Australian Women’s Weekly Worth $300
94.6k Fans Love Cook Republic