For the past several weekends, we have been having pancakes in all shapes and sizes for breakfast. We’ve done Dutch, traditional American and even silly animal ones. It was time to break the pancake run this weekend. Browsing through Bill Granger’s Holiday cookbook for inspiration, a photograph of triangle scones in a pan jumped out at me. I love scones! Cranberry scones are my favorite. But I have always made them in their traditional rounded scone shapes. Rolling the scone …
Monthly Archive: June 2010
- Hello! I am Sneh from Sydney - a Food & Lifestyle Photographer, Stylist, Designer & Mum. I am also the author of Tasty Express (Random House 2014). A wordsmith at heart, I have a fondness for rain, freshly baked bread and happy endings. This is my creative playground. Here you will find food to nourish your bodies & stories to enrich your souls.
Get Recipes straight to your mailbox!
- Watermelon Agua Fresca
- Maple Roasted Dutch Carrots With Garlicky Carrot Top Hummus
- Quinoa Buttermilk Fried Chicken With Cabbage Slaw
- Sumac Roasted Eggplant, Lentil And Cherry Salad
- Lamington Cake
- Rhubarb Strawberry Balsamic Jam
- Spicy Cauliflower Falafel With Beetroot Dip
- New Zealand Trip Part II
- Tray Baked French Toast With Yuzu Curd
- Market Veggie Strata