How do you plan and organise your meals? What are your favourite methods/resources for organising your weekly/monthly meals? Do you find yourself saving time and money? What websites/apps/cookbooks do you use? Some great ideas, tips, tricks and inspiration!
Summer Workshop – Last Few Spots Left ….
- Hello! I am Sneh from Sydney - a Food & Lifestyle Photographer, Stylist, Designer & Mum. I am also the author of Tasty Express (Random House 2014). A wordsmith at heart, I have a fondness for rain, freshly baked bread and happy endings. This is my creative playground. Here you will find food to nourish your bodies & stories to enrich your souls.
Get Recipes straight to your mailbox!
- Spicy Cauliflower Falafel With Beetroot Dip
- New Zealand Trip Part II
- Tray Baked French Toast With Yuzu Curd
- Market Veggie Strata
- Blood Orange Granita
- Zucchini Burrata Spring Salad With Pesto And Postcards From The Visual Gathering Workshop
- Apple Crumble Bircher With Macadamia Milk
- Bombay Potatoes
- Trashy Chestnut Brownie Cake
- Red Hot Chicken And Fried Cheese Meatballs