If you have grown up in Mumbai, then you will remember the big fluffy yellow khaman dhoklas that were a staple in most street food takeaway places in the city in all its various suburbs. Khaman Dhokla is a steamed savoury lentil cake topped with fresh coriander and grated coconut. It is a very popular snack in India’s west and originates in the western state of Gujarat. Served with a green chutney and fried, salted green chilies, khaman dhokla is an …
Tasty Express, the first cookbook by Sneh Roy published by Random House, Australia is released on April 1, 2014. With over 100 recipes, stunning photographs and heaps of tips, tricks, stories and step-by-steps; this cookbook will become an essential part of your everyday cooking. Easy-to-make and easy-to-take mainly vegetarian recipes will become your lunchbox and weeknight staples.
Coconut Bircher Muesli, Carrot Cake Muffins, Kulfi Milk, Eggplant Lasagna Steaks, Kale Soup With Grilled Cheese, Brown Rice Biryani Salad, Quinoa Spice Croquettes, Sweet Potato And Pepita Burgers, Tofu And Cashew Curry, Burnt Butter Caramel Slice, Coconut Froyo and Gingerbread Tiramisu are just some of the delicious recipes you can whip up in about 30 minutes.
Get Recipes straight to your mailbox!
- Renovation Woes, Fun Loom, A Book Launch And April 2014 Favourites
- Milk Chocolate Popcorn With Sprinkles
- Zucchini Noodles With Thai Pesto Plus Free Tasty Express Recipe Sampler
- Amaranth Coffee And Walnut Cake
- Macaroon Bread, Eight Years Of Blogging And A Worldwide Giveaway Of My Cookbook
- No-Churn Condensed Milk And Jam Ice Cream
- Tasty Express – First Look, Cookbook Preview And Limited Edition Booklet
- Fiery Prawns On Wonton Crisps
- Rustic Lamb And Coconut Curry
- The Valentine Smoothie And Healthy Smoothie 101