If you have grown up in Mumbai, then you will remember the big fluffy yellow khaman dhoklas that were a staple in most street food takeaway places in the city in all its various suburbs. Khaman Dhokla is a steamed savoury lentil cake topped with fresh coriander and grated coconut. It is a very popular snack in India’s west and originates in the western state of Gujarat. Served with a green chutney and fried, salted green chilies, khaman dhokla is an …
Get Recipes straight to your mailbox!
Click for Reviews & Free Recipe Sampler.
- My Favourites List For July 2014
- Welcome To Our New Kitchen (Renovation Before And After)
- How To Make Kimchi (Vegan And Gluten Free)
- Date Walnut Chia And Rosemary Cookies
- Are You Nuts Chocolate Powerballs
- How To Make Ghee From Butter In 30 Minutes
- Cacao Banana Bread With Strawberries
- The Amazing Bookworld Cookbook Giveaway Worth $450
- Rivs Makes A Homemade Cheeseburger For Food Revolution Day 2014
- Buttermilk Banana Tray Cake And Melbourne Book Tour
63.4k Fans Love Cook Republic