If you have grown up in Mumbai, then you will remember the big fluffy yellow khaman dhoklas that were a staple in most street food takeaway places in the city in all its various suburbs. Khaman Dhokla is a steamed savoury lentil cake topped with fresh coriander and grated coconut. It is a very popular snack in India’s west and originates in the western state of Gujarat. Served with a green chutney and fried, salted green chilies, khaman dhokla is an …
- Hello! I am Sneh from Sydney - a Food & Lifestyle Photographer, Stylist, Designer & Mum. I am also the author of Tasty Express (Random House 2014). A wordsmith at heart, I have a fondness for rain, freshly baked bread and happy endings. This is my creative playground. Here you will find food to nourish your bodies & stories to enrich your souls.
Get Recipes straight to your mailbox!
- Creamy Coconut Millet Porridge
- Coffee Nut Milk Plus Win A Nespresso Lattissima Machine Worth $579
- Flourless Pistachio Cake, A Birthday And Win Signed Copies Of My Cookbook
- Turmeric Roasted Cashews With Chia
- Charred Broccoli Mexican Salad
- My Favourites List For July 2014
- Welcome To Our New Kitchen (Renovation Before And After)
- How To Make Kimchi (Vegan And Gluten Free)
- Date Walnut Chia And Rosemary Cookies
- Are You Nuts Chocolate Powerballs
73.2k Fans Love Cook Republic