adapted from the W&P Design Blog.
- 1/2 avocado, flesh scooped
- 3 shots (90ml) tequila
- 2 shots (60ml) triple sec
- 1 1/2 shots (45ml) lime juice
- pinch of salt, plus extra to sprinkle
- 2 tablespoons fresh coriander leaves, chopped
- coriander sprigs, for garnish
- lime slices, for garnish
- 1 cup ice cubes, plus extra for serving
- Place avocado, tequila, triple sec, lime juice, salt, chopped coriander leaves and a cup of ice cubes in a cocktail shaker.
- Shake well until avocado is completely blended and creamy.
- Fill two 300ml highball tumblers with ice cubes. Strain the cocktail over the ice in the two glasses. Sprinkle with a dash of additional salt. Garnish with coriander sprigs and lime slice. Enjoy straight away.