- 1 cup (250ml) store bought Vanilla custard
- 2 cups (500ml) whole milk
- ½ cup (120ml) Baileys Original Irish Cream
- 80g dark chocolate, coarsely chopped
- 80ml thickened cream
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 6 marshmallows, to serve
- whipped cream, to serve
- Pour custard, milk and Baileys Original Irish Cream in the jug of a blender and process until smooth.
- Prepare the hot fudge sauce by melting chocolate, cream and butter in a small heavy bottomed saucepan on low heat for a couple of minutes. Remove from heat when chocolate is melted. Stir until glossy and smooth.
- To serve, pour Baileys shake in two tall 500ml capacity footed glasses. Top with whipped cream and marshmallows. Toast the marshmallows using a cooking blow torch. Drizzle with the hot fudge sauce and serve immediately.