- 1 cup (130g) frozen or fresh blackberries
- 1 cup (250ml) almond milk or drinking coconut milk
- 3 tablespoons yoghurt
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 6 tablespoons chia seeds
- Place blackberries, milk, yoghurt, maple syrup and vanilla in the jug of a blender.
- Process until thoroughly blended.
- Place chia seeds in a medium glass container. Pour the blackberry puree over the chia seeds. Mix well. Cover with a lid and allow to set in the fridge for at least 2-3 hours before eating.
- Will keep well in the fridge for up to five days.
You need 3 tablespoons of chia seeds for every 1 cup of liquid. This recipe produces 2 cups of liquid, so we add 6 tablespoons chia seeds for the perfect chia pudding consistency.
Use coconut yoghurt for a vegan version.