- 2 tablespoons white chia seeds
- 270ml light coconut milk
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 1 cup frozen or fresh blackberries
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Place coconut milk, maple syrup, blackberries and vanilla in the jug of a blender.
- Process until thoroughly blended.
- Place chia seeds in a medium glass container. Pour the blackberry puree over the chia seeds. Mix well. Cover with a lid and allow to set in the fridge for at least 2-3 hours before eating.
- Will keep well in the fridge for up to five days.