- 1 cup (250g) frozen blueberries
- 1 cup (250g) Greek yoghurt
- 1/2 cup (125ml) coconut water
- 2 tablespoons honey
- ¼ teaspoon ground cardamom + extra to garnish
- 1 teaspoon white chia seeds + extra to garnish
- Place blueberries, Greek yoghurt, coconut water, honey, cardamom and chia seeds in the jug of a blender and process until smooth.
- Pour in 2 X 300ml glasses/jars. Top with extra chia seeds and a sprinkling of ground cardamom. Serve chilled.
Make It Vegan – Swap honey for maple syrup and Greek yoghurt for coconut yoghurt.
Recipe can be easily doubled.