A beautiful sandwich layered with greens, herbs, veggies, sauces and chutney served on grain bread embodies the flavours of Bombay.
- 4 slices of grain bread
- butter to spread
- 6 tablespoons of coriander chutney
- a big drizzle of your favourite red sauce (I used Sriracha)
- 2 small cucumbers, thinly sliced
- 2 small tomatoes, thinly sliced
- 2 small potatoes, boiled peeled and thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup mixed sprouted beans
- 1/2 cup micro herbs (I used home grown mustard greens)
- freshly ground black pepper
- Lay two slices of bread on a cutting board. Spread both slices thinly with butter. Arrange slices of one whole cucumber on one of the slices. Top that with slices of one whole tomato. Drop generous dollops of the coriander chutney on the tomato slices. Top with slices of one whole potato. Drizzle red sauce generously. Sprinkle pepper. Top with half the amount of sprouted beans. Finally top with micro herbs. Cover with the buttered bread slice and serve.
- Repeat for the second sandwich.