For the Salmon
- 280g Sashimi grade salmon fillets, cubed
- 1 Nespresso Master Origin Indonesia capsule, extracted as a 40ml Espresso
- 1 teaspoon balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce or tamari
- 1 teaspoon sea salt flakes
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
For the Orange Salad
- ½ shallot, peeled and thinly sliced
- 2 oranges, peeled, pith removed and segmented
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- pinch of sea salt flakes
- freshly ground black pepper
- handful of salad greens
- fresh coriander, dill and micro herbs
- black and white sesame seeds
- Place salmon cubes in a small ceramic or glass bowl. Prepare the marinade by mixing the Nespresso Master Origin Indonesia coffee, vinegar, soy sauce, salt, paprika, lemon juice and garlic in a small bowl.
- Pour the marinade over the salmon and toss gently to coat the fish evenly. Cover the bowl with cling film and allow to marinate in the fridge for 30 minutes.
- Prepare the orange salad by placing all ingredients in a medium bowl and tossing gently with your fingers.
- To serve, divide salad greens equally between two wide and shallow ceramic bowls. Top the salad leaves with the orange salad.
- Place the marinated salmon cubes over and around the orange salad.
- Garnish with coriander, dill and micro herbs. Sprinkle the sesame seeds and serve immediately.