Oven baked hand cut chips made crunchy with the addition of semolina. Use this recipe as is or substitute garlic, paprika and rosemary with 2 tablespoons of the house mix below.
- 500g kipfler potatoes, scrubbed, rinsed and quartered lengthwise
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon garlic granules (or 2 garlic cloves, minced)
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1 tablespoon dried rosemary
- 1 1/2 teaspoons sea salt flakes
- 1 tablespoon semolina
- Pre-heat oven to 180C (conventional). Line a large rimmed baking tray with baking paper.
- Place all ingredients in a large bowl and mix well with your hands until potatoes are thoroughly coated.
- Spread potatoes on the prepared baking tray in a single layer, making sure they are not crowded and touching each other.
- Roast in the pre-heated oven for approximately 30-40 minutes until potatoes are golden and crunchy.
- Serve with sour cream drizzled with sweet chilli sauce or a fresh avocado dip or salsa verde.