- 200ml SodaStream sparkling water
For the lychee layer
- 190g canned lychees, drained
- 1 cup ice cubes
- 90ml Gin
For the strawberry layer
- 500g strawberries, hulled and finely chopped
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Juice of half a lemon
- Pinch of salt
For the Mint Layer
- 1 cup crushed ice
- 30 mint leaves, finely chopped
- To prepare the SodaStream sparkling water, fill a SodaStream 1 Litre Bottle with cold water and carbonate.
- Place all ingredients for the lychee layer in a blender and process until the consistency is similar to a slushie.
- Place strawberries, maple syrup, cinnamon, vanilla, lemon and salt in a glass jar. Using a muddler, crush and soften the strawberries and spices to release the flavours
- Mix crushed ice and mint in a small bowl.
- To serve, divide the lychee mixture equally between two 400ml capacity stemless glasses. Divide and ladle the strawberry mixture over the lychee mixture in the glasses. Top with mint and crushed ice.
- Top each glass with 100ml sparkling water and serve.