TESTED – 10+ Times
- 1/2 bunch (10g) fresh chives
- 1/2 cup (25g) fresh parsley leaves
- 1/2 cup (25g) fresh dill
- 1 small deseeded cucumber or green tomato (35g)
- juice of 1/2 lemon
- 2 tablespoons (35g) capers
- 1/3 cup (80ml) olive oil
- 2 small garlic cloves or 1 large garlic clove
- 1 teaspoon sea salt flakes
- Place all ingredients in the bowl of a small food processor and process until just smooth with a hint of chunkiness and texture.
- Scoop salsa verde in a 250ml capacity glass jar. Top with extra virgin olive oil to cover the surface. Secure the lid tightly and store in the refrigerator for up to 10 days.