- 1 cup (250ml) coconut water
- 1 cup (270ml) coconut milk
- 1/3 cup (50g) chia seeds
- 1 teaspoon finely grated ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 tablespoons maple syrup
- zest of 1 lime
- 2–3 wedges of papaya, skin peeled
- extra coconut cream/milk, to serve
- Place coconut water, coconut milk, chia seeds, ginger, vanilla and maple syrup in a medium bowl and whisk with a balloon whisk to combine.
- Cover with clingfilm and chill in the fridge for 2-3 hours or overnight.
- Garnish with grated lime zest and papaya slices. Serve with extra coconut cream/milk.