For the syrup
- 6 cloves
- 10 peppercorns
- 3 green cardamom pods, crushed
- 1 star anise
- 1 tablespoon coconut or palm sugar
- ¼ cup (60ml) water
For the Iced Coffee
- 30 ml NESCAFÉ Farmers Origins Espresso India
- 100ml chilled almond milk
- Half a cup of ice
- Place all ingredients for the syrup in a small saucepan and bring to a gentle boil on medium heat. Reduce heat to low and simmer for 5-10 minutes. Strain into a little jar.
- Fill a 300ml capacity tumbler with half a cup of ice. Add the syrup and almond milk over the ice. Stir gently until thoroughly mixed.
- Pour the coffee over the iced milk in the tumbler. Enjoy.