- 2 avocados, peeled and seed removed
- 3 tablespoons cacao/cocoa powder
- 3 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 100g melted dark chocolate (cooled)
- 3 tablespoons pure cream (or pouring cream)
- fresh fruit, to serve
- Place all ingredients in the jug of a blender and process for a couple of minutes, until smooth.
- Divide and scoop mousse equally into 4 X 250ml capacity glasses/jars. Chill in the refrigerator for 15 minutes. Serve topped with fresh fruit and extra cream.
Magimix Cook Expert Method
- Place all ingredients in the metal bowl with the lid attached.
- Fit the Whisk attachment to the bowl. Mix using the EXPERT programme 5 min / speed 5/ 0°C with lid on.
- Halfway through the mixing, press STOP. Open the lid and scrape down the sides of the bowl with the spatula. Put the lid back on and press AUTO to continue mixing.
This can easily be made Vegan by subbing dark chocolate with a vegan version and cream with coconut cream.