- 700g frozen mango flesh
- 125ml (1/2 cup) chilled coconut milk
- 1–2 tablespoons maple syrup
- big pinch of salt
- Place all ingredients in the jug of a high powered blender and blend until smooth.
- Serve immediately or store in an air-tight, freezer-safe container in the freezer for up to 2 months.
- If frozen, thaw at room temperature for 10 minutes before scooping and serving.
I peel, deseed and chop the mango flesh into small pieces before weighing the lot and freezing it. I have a couple of 700g containers of frozen mango pieces in the freezer, ready to go when I need them.
If you feel that your blender is struggling to blend the frozen fruit (due to lack of liquids), let the fruit thaw for 10 minutes and then process it.
This quantity makes 6-8 large scoops.