A healthy take on the popular Mango And Cream Weiss Ice Cream bars, these pops have a sweet and tangy combination of lime spiked mango and maple swirled coconut cream.
- 2 cups frozen mango
- 1 ripe fresh mango, cubed (I used Kensington Pride)
- juice of 1 small lime
- 1 (400g) can coconut cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla powder/extract
- 4 tablespoons maple syrup
- Place frozen and fresh mango in the jar of a high powered blender along with the lime juice. Process until smooth and thick.
- Spoon the mango mixture into pop moulds until 2/3rds full.
- Place coconut cream, vanilla powder and maple syrup in the unwashed jug and process briefly until just blended.
- Pour this coconut mixture gently over the mango mixture in the moulds until the designated fill line.
- Gently push paddle pop sticks down the middle of the moulds.
- Cover with a lid if the moulds have one and freeze for at least 5 hours or overnight.
- To serve pops, hold each mould until hot running water for a few seconds and dislodge the popsicle from the mould carefully while holding on to the paddle stick.