- SodaStream sparkling water, to serve
- 1 cup (170g) fresh mango, diced
- Juice of 3 limes
- 24 mint leaves, finely chopped
- 3 tbsp raw sugar
- 1 tsp maple syrup
- Pinch of salt
- 80ml white Rum
- 1 cup crushed ice
- Mint leaves, to serve
- To prepare the SodaStream sparkling water: Fill a SodaStream 1 Litre Bottle with cold water and carbonate.
- Place mango, lime juice, mint leaves, sugar, maple syrup and salt in a cocktail shaker. Mash the mango mix with a muddler until sugar is dissolved and the mint and mango are softened.
- Pour rum over the mango mixture and shake to combine.
- Fill two 350ml capacity tumblers with crushed ice. Divide the mango mojito mix equally between the two glasses. Top with sparkling water and serve garnished with mint leaves.
Make It Non Alcoholic – Replace 80 ml rum with 40 ml apple juice and 40ml lemonade.