- 1 medium red onion, finely chopped
- 2 medium tomatoes, deseeded and finely chopped
- 1/2 small green capsicum, finely diced
- 1/2 green cayenne chilli
- 2 large mango cheeks
- Juice of 1 ½ limes
- Handful of fresh coriander leaves, chopped
- 1 teaspoon sea salt flakes
- Freshly cracked black pepper
- Place chopped onion, tomato and capsicum in a medium bowl.
- Trim the green cayenne chilli and deseed it. Finely chop the chilli and add it to the bowl.
- Using a sharp paring knife, make vertical and horizontal cuts in the mango flesh to resemble a fine grid. Using a spoon, scoop out the finely cut flesh into the bowl.
- Add lime juice, coriander leaves, salt and pepper. Mix gently.
- Chill until ready to use or serve immediately with corn chips.