A super quick chia pudding with the most gorgeous green hue from matcha. Brimming with the goodness of coconut, this luscious dessert is packed with antioxidants.
- 1/2 cup (85g) white chia seeds
- 2 cups (500ml) coconut water
- 1 1/4 cup (300ml) coconut milk
- 3 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 1/2 tablespoons matcha poder
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla powder
- pinch of salt
- toasted coconut flakes and shredded coconut, to serve
- coconut cream, to serve
- handful of raspberries, to serve
- 1 Granny Smith apple, cut into matchsticks, to serve
- Place chia seeds, coconut water, coconut milk, maple syrup, matcha powder, vanilla and salt in a wide shallow bowl (1.5 litre). Mix well with a balloon whisk until smooth and even.
- Allow to develop in a cool corner of your kitchen or in the fridge (covered with a clingfilm) for 3-4 hours.
- To serve, top with coconut cream, toasted coconut flakes, raspberries and apple. Alternatively, divide into 4 X 250ml capacity jars/glasses and top with the toppings to serve.