A perfectly balanced smoothie great for breakfast or dessert with three different kinds of nuts, cacao and raspberries. This Nutty Cacao Smoothie is an energy boosting, body replenishing treat with good fats, fibre, protein and antioxidants.
- 2 frozen bananas
- ½ cup frozen raspberries
- 2 cups (500ml) milk of choice (I used soy milk)
- ½ cup (125ml) coconut water
- 1 tablespoon unsweetened cacao
- ¼ cup (30g) walnuts
- ¼ cup (30g) pecans
- 1 tablespoon cashew butter
- ground cinnamon, to dust
- chia seeds, to garnish
- Place all ingredients except cinnamon and chia in the jug of a high powered blender. Process until smooth (approximately a minute). Pour in 4 X 250 ml capacity jars/glasses. Dust with cinnamon powder and sprinkle with chia seeds.