- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- 1 egg, lightly whisked
- 1 X 200g pack Oh My Veg Garlic Butter Beans And Mushroom
- 2 cups cooked Basmati or short grain rice
- 1 tablespoon light soy sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon dark soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon rice wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Sriracha
- ½ teaspoon white pepper
- 2 spring onions, thinly sliced
- Handful of fresh coriander leaves, chopped
- Heat 1 tablespoon oil in a wok on high. Add the egg, give the wok a quick swirl to spread the egg. Cook for a few seconds, then scramble the egg slightly and remove into a bowl.
- Heat the remaining oil in the wok on high. Add the beans and mushroom. Stir fry for 20-30 seconds until glazed. Add the rice, light soy sauce, dark soy sauce, rice wine vinegar, Sriracha, white pepper and spring onions.
- Stir fry for a minute until rice is evenly coated and everything is warmed through. Remove on to serving plate and garnish with coriander leaves.
- Serve hot with extra Sriracha.
We love our Asian flavours and our spicy food. But if you are serving this dish to younger kids or people not used to spice then please skip the extra Sriracha at the end.