for the raspberry layer
- 240g frozen raspberries
- 4 tablespoons maple syrup
for the lime layer
- 1 cup (260g) Greek yoghurt
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- juice of 1 lime
- 1/2 teaspoon matcha (green tea powder)
for the cream layer
- 200ml thickened cream
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla powder or extract
- 2 tablespoons pure icing sugar
- Place ingredients for the raspberry layer in the jug of blender and process until smooth. Divide mixture equally between 10 popsicle moulds. Place moulds in the freezer for 20 minutes.
- Rinse your blender thoroughly. Add the ingredients for the lime layer to the jug of the blender. Process until smooth. Remove the popsicle moulds from the freezer and layer the yoghurt mixture gently over the raspberry layer in all of the moulds. Return moulds to the freezer for 30 minutes.
- Place ingredients for the cream layer in a small jug and whisk using a balloon whisk until smooth. Remove popsicle moulds from the freezer. Carefully insert popsicle sticks in each of the popsicle moulds through the semi frozen layers. Pour the cream mixture equally into all the moulds, taking care to not displace the popsicle sticks.
- Return popsicle moulds to the freezer for another hour. At this point the popsicles will be quite frozen. Remove the moulds from the freezer one last time to cover the top of the moulds (the part with the stick) loosely with cling wrap or an eco Honeybee wrap. Return to the freezer for at least 4 hours or freeze overnight.
- When ready to serve, remove the popsicle moulds from the freezer and allow to thaw at room temperature for 5 minutes. Gently and firmly grip the popsicle sticks and dislodge the popsicles from the mould.