- 10 green kiwifruit
- 1 small red onion, finely chopped
- 1 tomato, deseeded and finely diced
- 3 asparagus stalks, finely chopped
- handful of fresh coriander leaves, chopped
- juice of 1 small lime
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt flakes
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 6–8 corn chips, crushed
- micro herbs, to serve
- Peel kiwifruit and cut each into 5 thick slices.
- Arrange kiwifruit slices on a large serving platter.
- Prepare salsa by mixing onion, tomato, asparagus, coriander, lime and salt in a medium bowl.
- Scatter salsa over the kiwifruit slices.
- Sprinkle smoked paprika and crushed corn chips. Garnish with micro herbs and serve immediately with extra lime wedges.