- 2 cups (200g) rolled oats
- 1 cup (100g) rice flakes
- 1/2 cup (100g) raw buckwheat
- 1 cup (150g) hazelnuts
- 1 cup (140g) pepitas
- 1 cup (140g) sunflower kernels
- 2 tablespoons fresh rosemary, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons fresh thyme, finely chopped
- 3/4 cup (180ml) extra virgin olive oil
- 3 tablespoons wholegrain mustard
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- sea salt flakes and black pepper to taste
- Pre-heat oven to 180C (355F). Line two large rimmed baking sheets with baking paper.
- Place all ingredients in a large bowl and mix well. Spread the granola mix on the prepared trays.
- Roast in the pre-heated oven in the middle racks for approximately 25 minutes. Turn the trays around halfway through the roasting and gently toss the granola so it cooks evenly.
- Remove from the oven when the time is up and allow to cool completely in the trays.
- Fill in a large air-tight glass jar and store in a cool corner of your kitchen.
- The granola will keep for up to three weeks.