- 4 free range eggs
- 1 green bullhorn chili, thinly sliced
- 1 long red chili, thinly sliced (the spicy kind)
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 4 small red tomatoes, diced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons mild/medium paprika
- 1/4 cup water
- coarse sea salt
- thyme sprigs to garnish
- In a shallow non-stick sauté pan, heat oil on medium heat. Add garlic and chili. Sauté for 5 minutes till tender. Add tomatoes and water. Cook for 5 minutes until tomatoes are slightly tender.
- Sprinkle paprika and mix well. Reduce heat to low. Crack eggs slowly over the chili tomato mixture. Cover with a plate and cook for 8 to 10 minutes until eggs are done and slightly runny.
- Season with salt and garnish with thyme. Serve hot with bread and salad greens.