- 6 black tea bags
- ½ cup (120g) raw sugar
- 500ml boiling water
- Juice of 3 large lemons (150ml)
- 500ml sparkling water
- Ice cubes and lemon slices, to serve
- Add tea bags, sugar and boiling water to a 1 litre mason jar. Steep for 3-5 minutes.
- Remove tea bags and add lemon juice. Mix well. Cover and refrigerate the lemon tea concentrate until ready to use.
- To serve, add chilled sparkling water to the lemon tea concentrate. Mix well.
- Place a handful of ice cubes in 4 tall drinking glasses. Pour over the sparkling lemon tea and garnish with lemon slices.
- (Alternatively, pour lemon tea concentrate in 4 tall drinking glasses filled with ice cubes. Top up with sparkling water and garnish with lemon slices)