- 2kg organic carrots
- 3 large oranges
- 1 large lemon
- ½ inch piece fresh turmeric
- ½ inch piece fresh ginger
- ¼ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper (optional)
- Wash, dry, peel and trim carrots.
- Using a paring knife, peel the skin off the oranges and lemon.
- Wash the turmeric and ginger and pat dry with paper towels.
- Juice all ingredients in a slow or regular juicer.
- Store in 3 X 325ml capacity lidded glass jars.
- Juice will keep well in the fridge for up to 4-5 days.
Fresh turmeric can be substituted with half a teaspoon of ground turmeric.