- 1kg Jalna Strawberry Yoghurt
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons rose water
- ¼ teaspoon sea salt flakes
- 2 medium strawberries, sliced and cut into sun shapes
- ¼ cup toasted pistachios
- handful of edible flowers (I used rosemary, strawberry and dried rose)
- few sprigs of mint
- 2 tablespoons runny honey
- Place a large fine sieve inside a large bowl. Make sure the sieve is slightly larger than the bowl so it rests on the rim of the bowl and has enough space at the bottom to drain liquid into the bowl. Place a folded cheese cloth inside the sieve with the edges hanging over the sieve.
- Place Jalna strawberry yoghurt, honey, rose water and salt in a bowl. Mix well. Pour the yoghurt mix into the cheese cloth sieve. Fold the cheese cloth lightly over the yoghurt.
- Place this bowl and sieve with the yoghurt in the fridge for at least 8-10 hours, allowing the liquid to drain from the yoghurt.
- Scoop the drained yoghurt into a serving bowl. Swirl with the back of a metal spoon to smooth the surface.
- Arrange strawberry slices and toasted pistachios on the yoghurt. Garnish with edible flowers and mint. Drizzle with honey and serve immediately.
If you use unflavoured and unsweetened Greek yoghurt to hang and drain, then you must add the flavourings and sweeteners AFTER the draining process otherwise you will lose a lot of the flavour in the dessert.