- 1 cup (155g) pitted dates
- ½ cup (75) raw almonds
- ½ cup (75g) raw macadamia nuts
- ¼ cup (25) desiccated coconut
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Pinch of salt
- Soak dates in boiling hot water for 10 minutes. Drain and squeeze lightly.
- Add dates, almonds, macadamias, coconut, vanilla and salt to a small food processor.
- Process until the mixture resembles fine breadcrumbs.
- Scoop mixture into a bowl. Take a tablespoon of mixture in the palm of your hand and gently roll it into a ball. Repeat with the remaining mixture.
- Store bliss balls in an air-tight glass container in a cool corner of your kitchen for up to a week.