For the overnight oats
- 1 cup (100g) rolled oats
- 2 tablespoons white chia seeds
- 1 ½ cups (375ml) nut milk (or coconut rice milk or rice milk)
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- ¼ teaspoon vanilla extract
For the coffee caramel sauce
- 1 cup (140g) cashew nuts
- 1 tablespoon cacao powder
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- ¾ cup (190ml) freshly brewed Jamaica Blue Costa Rica Single Origin espresso coffee
- Jamaica Blue Costa Rica Single Origin coffee beans
- Orange slices
Place all ingredients for the overnight oats in a medium bowl. Mix well. Cover and refrigerate for at least 3-4 hours or overnight.
To make the coffee caramel sauce, soak cashew nuts in boiling water for 15 minutes. Drain.
Place soaked cashew nuts, cacao powder, maple syrup and espresso coffee in the jug of a blender. Process until smooth. Refrigerate until ready to use.
To serve, divide oat mixture equally into two 300ml glasses. Top with cold coffee caramel sauce (Sauce can be used cold or warmed in the microwave for 20-30 seconds for hot fudge sauce). Garnish with coffee beans and serve with a slice of orange.