- 1 Nespresso Master Origin India capsule, extracted as a 110ml Lungo
- ¼ cup (60ml) light coconut milk
- 1 cup (250 ml) chilled water
- 1 ½ tablespoons maple syrup
- ¼ teaspoon vanilla powder or extract
- ¼ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon ground allspice
- ½ cup crushed ice
- Extra ice cubes, to serve
- Place coconut milk, chilled water, maple syrup, vanilla, cinnamon, allspice and crushed ice in the jug of a blender and blend briefly until smooth and combined.
- Fill two tall 300ml capacity tumblers with ice cubes.
- Pour coconut mix over the ice cubes in both glasses until each is two thirds full.
- Pour the extracted Nespresso Master Origin India coffee over the coconut mix in both glasses.
- Serve immediately.