Yoghurt Granola And Honey Popsicles are a gorgeous take on the immensely popular breakfast choice of granola and yoghurt topped with honey. Pretty as a picture and delicious to boot, these are the perfect healthy summer time party treat.
- 1kg Greek yoghurt
- 3 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract (or powder)
- handful of frozen blueberries
- handful of frozen raspberries
- 2 kiwi fruit, peeled and cut into cubes
- 150g frozen mango cubes
- 1 cup (approximately 120g) granola
- honey, to drizzle
- Place yoghurt, maple syrup and vanilla in the jug of a blender. Blend for a few seconds until smooth.
- Assemble your fruit, granola and honey.
- Start by pouring a bit of the yoghurt mixture into popsicle moulds, each about one thirds full. Drop in a mix of the fruit randomly (4 pieces). Top with another quantity of the yoghurt mixture, just enough to cover the fruit. Add more fruit (4-5 pieces). Top with more yoghurt mixture until half a centimetre short of the fill line. Spoon granola over the yoghurt in each popsicle mould up till the fill line. Drizzle each mould with the honey, covering all of the granola.
- Insert popsicle sticks carefully into the mould, taking care to not disturb the layers too much. Cover with a lid (if your pop mould comes with a lid). Place in the freezer for at least 6 hours before serving.
- To serve, remove popsicle moulds from the freezer. Run warm to hot water briefly (few seconds only) over the outside of the popsicle moulds to loosen the popsicle. Holding the popsicle stick firmly, slowly un mould the popsicle and enjoy.