It has been almost three years since I left Singapore and one of the things I have been craving a lot recently is their absolutely delicious sweet corn ice cream. I remember the first time I braved it. It was at a "Paaser Malam" [local fair] which had sprung overnight under our HDB block. We were fascinated with all the local snacks being dished out amidst swirls of steam and a medley of teasing aromas, as we walked through …
Monthly Archive: October 2007
Get Recipes straight to your mailbox!
Click for Reviews & Free Recipe Sampler.
- Welcome To Our New Kitchen (Renovation Before And After)
- How To Make Kimchi (Vegan And Gluten Free)
- Date Walnut Chia And Rosemary Cookies
- Are You Nuts Chocolate Powerballs
- How To Make Ghee From Butter In 30 Minutes
- Cacao Banana Bread With Strawberries
- The Amazing Bookworld Cookbook Giveaway Worth $450
- Rivs Makes A Homemade Cheeseburger For Food Revolution Day 2014
- Buttermilk Banana Tray Cake And Melbourne Book Tour
- My Favourites List For May 2014
62.1k Fans Love Cook Republic