It has been almost three years since I left Singapore and one of the things I have been craving a lot recently is their absolutely delicious sweet corn ice cream. I remember the first time I braved it. It was at a "Paaser Malam" [local fair] which had sprung overnight under our HDB block. We were fascinated with all the local snacks being dished out amidst swirls of steam and a medley of teasing aromas, as we walked through …
Monthly Archive: October 2007
- Hello! I am Sneh from Sydney - a Food & Lifestyle Photographer, Stylist, Designer & Mum. I am also the author of Tasty Express (Random House 2014). A wordsmith at heart, I have a fondness for rain, freshly baked bread and happy endings. This is my creative playground. Here you will find food to nourish your bodies & stories to enrich your souls.
Get Recipes straight to your mailbox!
- Four Naturally Delicious Yoghurt Wellness Face Masks
- Chocolate Bomba With Tiramisu Cream And Win A Trip To Italy With Lavazza
- Roasted Red Capsicum Hummus
- Coconut Yoghurt Dosa With Spicy Chickpea Chutney
- Setting Up A Spring Veggie Patch, Test Driving Ford Kuga Plus Win $500 Temple And Webster Voucher
- Peanut Butter And Dark Chocolate Skillet Cookie Plus Win 5 One Year Subscriptions To Taste Magazine
- Supermarket Roast Chicken Tostadas With Yoghurt Coleslaw
- Rye Bread And Chilli Stir-Fry
- Win Six Copies Of Indulgent Cakes By The Australian Women’s Weekly Worth $300
- Turmeric Mushroom Salad With Beetroot And Sweet Potato
88.9k Fans Love Cook Republic