I first baked a batch of these delicious brownies following the "Chocolate Brownie with Warm Chocolate Sauce" recipe from Australian Women’s Weekly’s Best Food Collection. I had replaced the hazelnuts in the original recipe with walnuts and used caster sugar instead of brown sugar as I was trying to make do with ingredients readily available in my pantry at the time. The brownies turned out quite yummy. This time around, I decided to tweak the recipe a bit more. …
Monthly Archive: January 2009
Get Recipes straight to your mailbox!
Click for Reviews & Free Recipe Sampler.
- Turmeric Roasted Cashews With Chia
- Charred Broccoli Mexican Salad
- My Favourites List For July 2014
- Welcome To Our New Kitchen (Renovation Before And After)
- How To Make Kimchi (Vegan And Gluten Free)
- Date Walnut Chia And Rosemary Cookies
- Are You Nuts Chocolate Powerballs
- How To Make Ghee From Butter In 30 Minutes
- Cacao Banana Bread With Strawberries
- The Amazing Bookworld Cookbook Giveaway Worth $450
66.7k Fans Love Cook Republic