I first baked a batch of these delicious brownies following the "Chocolate Brownie with Warm Chocolate Sauce" recipe from Australian Women’s Weekly’s Best Food Collection. I had replaced the hazelnuts in the original recipe with walnuts and used caster sugar instead of brown sugar as I was trying to make do with ingredients readily available in my pantry at the time. The brownies turned out quite yummy. This time around, I decided to tweak the recipe a bit more. …
Monthly Archive: January 2009
Get Recipes straight to your mailbox!
Click for Reviews & Free Recipe Sampler.
- How To Make Kimchi (Vegan And Gluten Free)
- Date Walnut Chia And Rosemary Cookies
- Are You Nuts Chocolate Powerballs
- How To Make Ghee From Butter In 30 Minutes
- Cacao Banana Bread With Strawberries
- The Amazing Bookworld Cookbook Giveaway Worth $450
- Rivs Makes A Homemade Cheeseburger For Food Revolution Day 2014
- Buttermilk Banana Tray Cake And Melbourne Book Tour
- My Favourites List For May 2014
- Roast Garlic Chicken With Chestnuts And Sticky Marsala Sauce
61.6k Fans Love Cook Republic