I first baked a batch of these delicious brownies following the "Chocolate Brownie with Warm Chocolate Sauce" recipe from Australian Women’s Weekly’s Best Food Collection. I had replaced the hazelnuts in the original recipe with walnuts and used caster sugar instead of brown sugar as I was trying to make do with ingredients readily available in my pantry at the time. The brownies turned out quite yummy. This time around, I decided to tweak the recipe a bit more. …
Monthly Archive: January 2009
- Hello! I am Sneh from Sydney - a Food & Lifestyle Photographer, Stylist, Designer & Mum. I am also the author of Tasty Express (Random House 2014). A wordsmith at heart, I have a fondness for rain, freshly baked bread and happy endings. This is my creative playground. Here you will find food to nourish your bodies & stories to enrich your souls.
Get Recipes straight to your mailbox!
- Watermelon Agua Fresca
- Maple Roasted Dutch Carrots With Garlicky Carrot Top Hummus
- Quinoa Buttermilk Fried Chicken With Cabbage Slaw
- Sumac Roasted Eggplant, Lentil And Cherry Salad
- Lamington Cake
- Rhubarb Strawberry Balsamic Jam
- Spicy Cauliflower Falafel With Beetroot Dip
- New Zealand Trip Part II
- Tray Baked French Toast With Yuzu Curd
- Market Veggie Strata