I first baked a batch of these delicious brownies following the "Chocolate Brownie with Warm Chocolate Sauce" recipe from Australian Women’s Weekly’s Best Food Collection. I had replaced the hazelnuts in the original recipe with walnuts and used caster sugar instead of brown sugar as I was trying to make do with ingredients readily available in my pantry at the time. The brownies turned out quite yummy. This time around, I decided to tweak the recipe a bit more. …
Monthly Archive: January 2009
- Hello! I am Sneh from Sydney - a Food & Lifestyle Photographer, Stylist, Designer & Mum. I am also the author of Tasty Express (Random House 2014). A wordsmith at heart, I have a fondness for rain, freshly baked bread and happy endings. This is my creative playground. Here you will find food to nourish your bodies & stories to enrich your souls.
Get Recipes straight to your mailbox!
- Friday List And New Workshops For Spring Summer 2015
- Chocolate Bircher Muesli Cups With Toasted Marshmallows
- Tara’s Blueberry And Poppy Seed Snacking Cake
- Mushroom Broth
- Loaded Fish Tacos With Ceviche Salsa And Roast Corn
- Friday List And Mr Wilkinson’s Carrot Cake
- Postcards From The Cook Republic Hands On Food Photography And Styling Workshop
- Late Summer Mozzarella Zucchini Salad And Postcards From The Cook Republic Food Writing And Photography Workshop
- Friday List And Taking Time
- New Zealand Trip Part I