A stunningly vibrant juice, orange like a beautiful sunrise and with the warmth of a bright sun. This Sun Juice has the immune-boosting goodness of carrot, orange, lemon, fresh root turmeric, fresh ginger and a touch of black pepper. We make this every week in our home and it is the most nourishing, delicious juice ever.
Hungry For More Recipes? Subscribe to my newsletter. Check out Facebook, Instagram and Pinterest to see everything I share! And if you love cooking and new cookbooks, join my free Cooking Club on Facebook!
- 2 kg organic carrots
- 3 large oranges
- 1 large lemon
- ½ inch piece fresh turmeric
- ½ inch piece fresh ginger
- ¼ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper, optional
- Wash, dry, peel and trim carrots.
- Using a paring knife, peel the skin off the oranges and lemon.
- Wash the turmeric and ginger and pat dry with paper towels.
- Juice all ingredients in a slow or regular juicer.
- Store in 3 X 325ml capacity lidded glass jars.
- Juice will keep well in the fridge for up to 4-5 days.